Thursday, April 12, 2007

If Russell Can Do It, Then So Can I


My dear friend Russell has finally updated his Own Private Blogaho, which has given me this burnin' burnin' yernin' to do the same. Although I must admit that I spent over 10 hours in the office today, so I can't really report on anything that happened on the outside. Oh, except that it was up in the 70s today, which means people didn't really think to make sure their summer clothes from last year still fit before they put them on and went out in public. Mercy.

There were a couple of guys who looked like drunks and/or drug addicts in the subway as I was on my way home this afternoon, and one was reading a letter from his girlfriend outloud. I strained to hear over the noise of the train, but couldn't make out anything too amusing. A damn shame. The whole day, full of could've beens.

No comments: