The Germans are strange and must be observed. Consider me your Jane Goodall.
Friday, January 22, 2010
The Kids Are Not Alright...
This is a song dedicated to the yearly carnival in whatever godforesaken pisspot city these kids come from. If you're in a hurry, then just jump forward to 2:15, where they start rapping in English.
3 comments:
SS
said...
So many questions... Does MC Klaus pass as cool in Germany? Is horrible rap deemed more tolerable when done in English with a heavy accent? Are there any black rappers in Germany and are they any better, basically is it a genetic thing or a cultural thing that makes this so horrible? Please god tell me they don't butcher jazz this badly (best if they don't try at all). And most importantly... WHERE DO I GET THE LATEST MC KLAUS HITS!?!?!
3 comments:
So many questions... Does MC Klaus pass as cool in Germany? Is horrible rap deemed more tolerable when done in English with a heavy accent? Are there any black rappers in Germany and are they any better, basically is it a genetic thing or a cultural thing that makes this so horrible? Please god tell me they don't butcher jazz this badly (best if they don't try at all). And most importantly... WHERE DO I GET THE LATEST MC KLAUS HITS!?!?!
Sam, I will pull some strings and see if MC Klaus can whip something up just for you.
I LOVE it.
Post a Comment