Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Friendly Public-Service Announcement


Some know this, some don't, but either way I'm terribly proud of my soon-to-be husband: His website is now open and ready for bid-net. Perhaps your bid-net. Or the bid-net of your friends and so forth. What is this bid-net (also known as "business" for those of you not from the mean streets of F-furt), you ask. A few years ago, Björn acquired around 40 condom vending machines in terminal 2 at the Frankfurt Airport, turning himself into a political-science student/bid-net man. This tidbit is always a great ice-breaker at parties, so feel free to use it yourself. He's having such a great time with his little company -- he's known as the Kondom Baron (which rhymes in German, making it all-the-more amusing) in selected circles here in D-land -- that now he's decided to go online:

www.mybanana.eu

Why go all the way to the Frankfurt Airport just to buy condoms when you can buy them from the comfort of your own home?

Congratulations, Björn!

1 comment:

Russell said...

Apparently my dong needs to speak German in order to understand how to order a "Jokus Pokus." Lucky for me, I refuse to use condoms. I mean, why bother? There's no risk of pregnancy and what other use does a condom have? Well? Well?????

PS Cool site. I'm sure you and Bjorn will be eating more bananas this year than you can handle!