The Germans are strange and must be observed. Consider me your Jane Goodall.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
I wash myself with a rag on a stick
Marge, this is everything I've ever dreamed of right here and nobody's gonna take it away from me. You never had faith in me before, but let me tell you, the slim lazy Homer you knew is dead. Now I'm a big fat dynamo! And where's that cake?
Lisa: Hey, my dad may have gained a little weight, but he's not some kind of food-crazed maniac. Homer (speeding past in ice-cream truck): Oh, that's raspberry!
3 comments:
I heard your dad went to a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.
Lisa: Hey, my dad may have gained a little weight, but he's not some kind of food-crazed maniac.
Homer (speeding past in ice-cream truck): Oh, that's raspberry!
Brandi: Pro, I'm drought and famine resistant.
Russell: Con, I'm finding that I'm less attracted to you physically.
Post a Comment