Thursday, October 15, 2009

Want some cheese with that whine?

I am sort of getting back into the swing of things at work, except now I am cramming eight hours of work/five days a week into five hours a day/four days a week. Until November, when I'll be going back to full time. Björn keeps assuring me that it's not as bad as it sounds, since I'll be doing one day of home office and Fridays are short in my company. If you break it down like that, I'll be away from home a mere 10 hours more than now.

All in all, it's too many hours away from home for me. I'll admit it. Björn and Harper are doing fine without me. Me? Not so much without them. The upside is that it forces me to focus at work.

Hopefully I'll have more time for blogging and other internet debauchery soon. Surely I'll get back to being amusing someday, right? Now I'm just tired and baggy-eyed.

But here is something funny. My old friend Danedri, the whitest black girl on the planet, in Frankfurt:

No comments: