The Germans are strange and must be observed. Consider me your Jane Goodall.
I used to subscribe to that mag, but I felt that it forced guys to conform to an unrealistic ideal of how compact their asses could be. This world is big enough for a variety of ass sizes. Damn those Swiss!
Russell, isn't that you on the cover? Don't be so modest.
Actually, I am in that cover photo, but I'm standing behind the man in the suit. Let's just say that those pants don't cover every square inch of his body.
Surely you meant "booty," not "body."
First of all, it's not "booty," but "boo-tay." And second, like you'd even know one if you saw one!Whatever, girl!
I assume you've never seen www.buttmagazine.com?
Oh, Russell, it's just too easy: When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me.
Really? You seem to have figured out how to do that without me years ago.I just feel bad for Bjorn, now. I've got 5000 miles to separate me from you, but he's trapped.
Za-Zing. You are really a bitch.
Don't forget who you are dealing with, my dear.
You update this blog about as much as you change underwear.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I used to subscribe to that mag, but I felt that it forced guys to conform to an unrealistic ideal of how compact their asses could be. This world is big enough for a variety of ass sizes.
Damn those Swiss!
Russell, isn't that you on the cover? Don't be so modest.
Actually, I am in that cover photo, but I'm standing behind the man in the suit.
Let's just say that those pants don't cover every square inch of his body.
Surely you meant "booty," not "body."
First of all, it's not "booty," but "boo-tay."
And second, like you'd even know one if you saw one!
Whatever, girl!
I assume you've never seen www.buttmagazine.com?
Oh, Russell, it's just too easy:
When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me.
Really? You seem to have figured out how to do that without me years ago.
I just feel bad for Bjorn, now. I've got 5000 miles to separate me from you, but he's trapped.
Za-Zing.
You are really a bitch.
Don't forget who you are dealing with, my dear.
You update this blog about as much as you change underwear.
Post a Comment