Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Russell!

Well, Russell, now that you're old enough to buy your MD 40/40 without my help anymore, I guess it's time for me to let go and watch you spread your wings and VDs all over NYC. This is the kind of cake I would have made for you had you been here in Germany today. I know that you were his biggest fan. Like EVER. And be sure to order your copy of the Gay Coloring Book today! Tell them Brandi sent you.

I kid, I kid. Happy birthday, Rusty! We loves you!

4 comments:

Russell said...

Awwwww, thanks for overlooking the fact I hate your guts!

Just kidding! BFF's forever? (note the redundancy)

Brandi said...

You do not hate my guts. Hope you had a swell b-day!

Russell said...

I did, even thought it rained on my picnic. It's not the first time my pants have been wet in a public place, that's for sure.

Russell said...

http://strangerswithbrandi.blogspot.com/2007/08/breaking-merkel-to-brandi-lose-weight.html