Saturday, May 02, 2009

I am so cute


, originally uploaded by B&B Music Factory.

C-U-T-E...


(and I can spell)

4 comments:

SS said...

Ha... It's true, and I assume like Maire, Harper knows it!

We went out last night for a friends birthday and there were 10-12 of us at the restaurant and she was flirting and hamming it up with everyone. We might be in trouble later on down the line.

Brandi said...

Oh oh oh. Well, Björn does own condom machines, so at least we know our girls will always be prepared. Am I allowed to say things like that about babies?

And I LOVE that "sweetie girl" picture of Maire. So freaking cute. Any chance you guys will be in Kansas in June... ;)

SS said...

Yeah, I forgot about the condom machines... yes, I make poll-dancing jokes all the time and when Maire "bonks" her but or thrusts her pelvis when she's lying down, well, the jokes just get vulgar. ha.

Sadly no plans to be in Kansas in June. Do'h!

However, Frankfurt is on the short list if/when I get laid off! We've decided we're going to take a trip if CBS decides to kill the rest of my team, or just me.

Brandi said...

Oooh! Now I don't know what to hope for: Job security for you, but no S&S&M for me...or...jolly times with the three of you, financial instability for your clan. This is like one of those zen questions. Well, just so you know, our daughters have quick little fingers; surely they can sew some knock-off Gucci wallets, right?