Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mushy Computer Blues...

Me sick. Me need help.

No, wait. I'm not sick. It's our friggin' computer. Somebody (Björn, I am looking at you) must've installed something a little wrongly, because now the only way we can use the computer is in [insert politically incorrect word here that I am too afraid to use now, fearing the wrath of God now that we have booked flights to the US for June] mode. The font and icons are much, much larger and it makes me crazy to look at it. Hence, I am keeping the blogging to a minimum until we get this shit fixed. I feel like I accidentally checked out a large-print book at the library here.

Anyway, not like there's anything new going on here anyway. There's a new fruit drink for kids out on the market here, but I forgot the name of it and therefore can't blog about it. But it looks like a bong. Oh, and we're coming to a State near you (if you live near Kansas or Florida) in June.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wah!!! Taxachusetts is nowhere near Kansas or Florida. Why would you go to Florida in June?? That's just crazy talk. Woburn in June, on the other hand, is just lovely.

Brandi said...

I agree, Dear Boobie, but my Grandma is itching to see Harper. And you know that all Grandmas live in Florida!

Sara said...

We'll be in KS the first weekend in June. Does that overlap your trip at all?