The Germans are strange and must be observed. Consider me your Jane Goodall.
Friday, September 05, 2008
Jon Stewart for President.
Stolen from here. And while you're there, be sure to read up on the Missouri State Fair.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Brandi! Thanks for the shout out...I do love me some native Midwesterners! Your blog is really great...isn't it amazing to link up to people in the most random of ways? :)
Indeed. And I don't know how my life would have gone on had I not been made aware of a T-shirt that says, "Boobie and doobies." Plus, I didn't know that people did turkey calling in Missouri. They really do wish they were part of the south, eh?
Possibly my greatest accomplishment outside of Samaire and fooling Misty into thinking I'm respectable enough to marry is hooking up you, Jamie, Jen and Misty in the world's greatest blogging foursome.
It must be the universe's way of making up for that elusive threesome it passed me over for while in college.
4 comments:
Hey Brandi! Thanks for the shout out...I do love me some native Midwesterners! Your blog is really great...isn't it amazing to link up to people in the most random of ways? :)
Jamie
Indeed. And I don't know how my life would have gone on had I not been made aware of a T-shirt that says, "Boobie and doobies." Plus, I didn't know that people did turkey calling in Missouri. They really do wish they were part of the south, eh?
Possibly my greatest accomplishment outside of Samaire and fooling Misty into thinking I'm respectable enough to marry is hooking up you, Jamie, Jen and Misty in the world's greatest blogging foursome.
It must be the universe's way of making up for that elusive threesome it passed me over for while in college.
Passed you over for a while, eh? And to think I spent all that time not getting laid in Kedzie. Daymn!
Post a Comment