
I think my body is learning to deal with the four hours of sleep it's getting each night. I once read an article about Michael Landon, pre-mortem, in TV Guide (does that count as a book?) where he said he only needed about five hours of sleep a night. Am I channeling Pa Ingall's spirit?
I guess if I'm thinking that, then maybe I'm not coping so well with my sleep deficit.
2 comments:
I know that this guy is supposed to be chiseled and handsome, but I just find him creepy looking. Especially in this pose. In those jeans. With that hair.
Ah, the sleep thing. I was wondering when that was going to come up. I've heard that newborns sleep a lot, thus instilling their parents with false hope that they have one of those 'easy' babies, but then, a few weeks in, all that changes.
There is nothing creepy about Michael Landon! But that hair. And the jeans. I never liked Highway to Heaven anyway. Did you not shed a tear when he died? I know I did; I was such a Little House fan.
Harper is still a good baby, I promise. Although I'm waiting for the bomb to drop. She sleeps fine; I'm the one who wakes up after three hours because my tatas are painfully full.
Post a Comment