The Germans are strange and must be observed. Consider me your Jane Goodall.
Wait...what?! You give birth to one and they just keep leaving more on your doorstep?!Aaack!
Can you believe that shiz? I'm thinking about collecting 101 of them, then making the best coat ever.
Ahahahaha! Oh, I'm dying here. First, "Babies-A-Poppin", then the 101 baby coat...I think that coat would go nicely with a gorilla chest vest.
And a hat ... t'was my cat.
Grizzly bear underwear!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wait...what?! You give birth to one and they just keep leaving more on your doorstep?!
Aaack!
Can you believe that shiz? I'm thinking about collecting 101 of them, then making the best coat ever.
Ahahahaha! Oh, I'm dying here. First, "Babies-A-Poppin", then the 101 baby coat...I think that coat would go nicely with a gorilla chest vest.
And a hat ... t'was my cat.
Grizzly bear underwear!
Post a Comment