I demand you enjoy grainy videos of my child taken by me with my cell phone. It's the same kind of filming technique used during sightings of a yeti or the Loch Ness monster, by the way. Please notice how she says the word cow in the first one. Is she calling me names or is she a genius? Clearly both.
4 comments:
Heh heh! Excellent intro. Very enjoyable.
She totally said "cow"! Obviously, she's brilliant.
So. CUTE! Seriously, all the gals I know have had the cutest babies; surely when I have mine (two weeks from five years from now) it will be the one with the potato head.
No, Jamie. The one with the potato head already exists and is in my new moms exercise class. Seriously. Your kid will be cute and witty and a boy, then Samaire and Harper can have cat fights about him!
Post a Comment