The Germans are strange and must be observed. Consider me your Jane Goodall.
Fucking brilliant. Makes me love and hate people ferociously at the same time.
Me? I just love to hate. People like Ken Starr that is. What is his problem?
Word on the street... Herps
This was great, very moving. I'm passing it on to the PRIDE (promote respect, inclusion, dignity for everyone) network here at work. :)
Thanks Jenny! And now your serious comment leaves no room for my unserious comment about herpes...
There's always room for herpes. Always.
Well then. If only I could remember what it was I wanted to write...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Fucking brilliant. Makes me love and hate people ferociously at the same time.
Me? I just love to hate. People like Ken Starr that is. What is his problem?
Word on the street... Herps
This was great, very moving. I'm passing it on to the PRIDE (promote respect, inclusion, dignity for everyone) network here at work. :)
Thanks Jenny! And now your serious comment leaves no room for my unserious comment about herpes...
There's always room for herpes. Always.
Well then. If only I could remember what it was I wanted to write...
Post a Comment