The Germans are strange and must be observed. Consider me your Jane Goodall.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Ask me about the one...
...where Björn totally made his parents think we were moving to the States; also be sure to ask me about the deafening silence that followed AND the look on their faces.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Whoah...major (fake I assume) bomb dropping on the in-laws! Was there any crying? Screaming? Cursing in German?
Yeah, we're not going anywhere. Björn just nonchalantly said, "And when we move to the States, I'll get a green card right away." We'd been talking about Harper's American passport. And then it became clear to me: My mother-in-law's greatest fear (besides getting old and wrinkly) is that I will kidnap her granddaughter. Ha! Good to know. We will use this knowledge to make more jokes in the future...
2 comments:
Whoah...major (fake I assume) bomb dropping on the in-laws! Was there any crying? Screaming? Cursing in German?
Yeah, we're not going anywhere. Björn just nonchalantly said, "And when we move to the States, I'll get a green card right away." We'd been talking about Harper's American passport. And then it became clear to me: My mother-in-law's greatest fear (besides getting old and wrinkly) is that I will kidnap her granddaughter. Ha! Good to know. We will use this knowledge to make more jokes in the future...
Post a Comment