Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Peer Pressure, Thy Name is Jamie

OK, I just could not help myself and had to see how funktastic I would look with a hot celebrity do.


This is what I would look like if I were really into patchouli and writting shitty poems about cats.


How is it that a style that's so bold and daring on Rihanna makes me look like the Beatle they never let perform in public?



This just makes me look like I smell bad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are AMAZING. I especially like the "F-You" look on your face in all of them...please seriously consider the Rhianna 'do. It sort of looks like the back part of an animal...on your head.

Love it!

Kristin said...

lmao at the caption on the last one. It's funny because its true.

Brandi said...

Björn told me to look normal at the camera. I guess this is my default face. No wonder no one ever asks me if I'm interested in a trial subscription to a newspaper or offers me free samples in the supermarket.