But, as they say here in D-Land, where there is light, there must also be shadow. And this week's shadow comes in the form of Michael Wendler, the self-appointed "king of disco fox". He is popular among Germany's proletarians — snotty of me to say, I know, but it's true. His huge fan base consists of mostly women who save up their money in order to spend their vacations from their jobs as hair dressers boozing it up on the Spanish island of Mallorca.
And the guy sweats like no other:
I shall say no more, because my Teutonic Baby is fussy. But please check out this video in all of its glory. Wendler even directed it himself. And, as far as I know, he is not homosexual.
1 comment:
Oh my god.
I'll never truly understand Europeans. It's like they're a different species sometime- particularly when it comes to pop culture divertissement.
Post a Comment