I've posted this video before, but it's just so good that I have to do it again.
Over the last eight years in Germany, I've come to realize that it is very, very easy to become kind of famous here. This week's specimen is 17-year-old Jimi Blue Ochsenknecht, son of German actor Uwe Ochsenknecht. Jimi's main claim to fame, other than being his father's son, is his role in the series of movies "Die Wilden Kerle", where he is the ringleader of a band of loveable ragtag kids who love to play soccer. And ride bikes. Or something. Anyway, this kid had the audacity to start making music; apparently he fancies himself to be something of a German Justin Timberlake. Just don't tell Toni Basil about this song:
Your piece of German trivia for the week: If you translate his last name into English, it's Ox servant. Something we've all been at one point or another, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment