The Germans are strange and must be observed. Consider me your Jane Goodall.
Friday, December 26, 2008
I pee, you pee, we all pee for ... peeing
On her first day on this fair earth, my kid peed on me with the precision of an Olympian biathlete. And today, her sixth, she shit on me. Also with said precision.
I think we'll keep her anyway.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ah, the first pee and poo to touch your skin... I too remember those firsts. I have a two month no poop-on-me-streak going, not to jinx it, but I'm thinking I can finish out the year with the streak intact!
1 comment:
Ah, the first pee and poo to touch your skin... I too remember those firsts. I have a two month no poop-on-me-streak going, not to jinx it, but I'm thinking I can finish out the year with the streak intact!
Cute xmas pics. Glad all is well.
Post a Comment