Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday, Bloody Monday...

Well, now I'm just posting in order to dodge any questions about the State of the Uterus. If I'm sitting here at the computer, you can rest assured that I'm not giving birth right now. I could go on about how the bitches at the supermarket tried to charge me €4.50 for cookies, but I saw right through them and got my money back. Or we could talk about the junkies who were hanging around the doctor's office next door this morning: Maybe he really does hand out methadone. But nay, there is only one thing I wish to share this day, and it is this. This made me laugh and laugh, which made me hope that laughing brings on contractions, and when I realized that they don't, it just made me cry.

But still, it's hilarious.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sending you quick and easy labor vibes, mama. You're in my thoughts. :)